CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, November 26, 2004

i just watched loveactually (the uncut version) on dvd.
cried myself silly. i hate it when i get all emo and cry over movies. the last time i cried during a movie was...... some cartoon! sheesh. i didnt even cry watching ladder49 even though i know some guy who did.

love actually is all around.
to me, you're perfect and my wasted heart will love you.


christmas is only FOUR weeks away.
and i am not one bit excited. (or would you say.. excitement excitement!)
i am so bitter.

have you heard danny and jerrold's rendition of silent night?
i want to go to eastwoods for sleepovers.
i want to go to bedok for supper.
i want you to bring me out during my holidays.
i want you to tell me to stop being a lian.
i want you to ask me the "are you a lesbian yet" question.
i want to see the pictures of us you have in your book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home